Do I have to remember structures of drugs lekin histamine,cimetidine etc for boards exam .they are very complex
Asked by ajaysankhala051 | 10th Feb, 2020, 01:00: AM
The structures you mentioned are not part of your syllabus, these structures are given as additional information. In NCERT ext books, If there is a yellow band is mentioned in the image part that means that image is a non-evaluative part. All these structures have a yellow band which means questions will not be asked from these structures. But Theory part is a part of the syllabus and questions can be asked from it.
Answered by Ravi | 10th Feb, 2020, 11:15: AM
- What is the full form of anti-oxidants --- BHA BHT
- how is organic chemistry useful in our daily life or further....???? and i need some tips on how to study organic chemistry and what are the key points to remember in it........plsss help i am student of topperlearning.....
- a human body requires .01cactivity of a radioactive substance for 24 hrs . half life of radioactive substance is 6 hours . then injection of maximum activity of radioactivity of radioactive substance can be ?
- What is the name given to the medicine used for getting relief from pain?
- What are receptors and how are they different from enzymes?
- What are enzyme inhibitors?
- What are receptors?
- Explain the role of receptors as drug target? How the receptor receives the chemical messenger?
- How substrate binds to the active site of the enzyme?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number