Two years ago, a man's age was three times the square of his son's age.In three years time, his age will be four times his son's age.Find their present age.
Asked by singhaivk05 | 6th Mar, 2015, 11:04: PM
Answered by Prasenjit Paul | 7th Mar, 2015, 11:08: AM
- Find the answer of cyclic quadrilateral rectangle
- x+√y=7 and √x+y=11 find the value of x and y
- Kantabai bought 1.5 kg of tea and 5 jg of sugar for shop . She paid ₹50 as a return fare for rickshaw . Total expense was ₹700 . Then she realised that by ordering online the goods can be bought with free home delivery at the same price . So next month she placed the order online for 2 kg sugar and 7 kg tea she paid 880 for that . Find the rate of sugar and tea per kg
- 4. Two numbers are such that the ratio between them is 5 : 2. If each is increased by 1 the ratio between the new numbers so formed is 7 : 3. Find the original number.
- Q.1 After 12 years Kanwar shall be 3 times as old as he was 4 years ago. find his present age? Q.2 The sum of the digits of a two-digit number is 8. When the digits are reversed the number increases by 18 what is the original number? Q.3 Carpenter charged Rs. 2500 for making a bed. The cost of materials used is Rs. 1100 and the and the labour charges Rs. 200/hr. Did how many hours did the carpenter work?
- How this answer came?
- Write two solutions of the linear equation ?
- The sum of twice the odd number and the even number is 10.Write a linear equation for this information. Also find the odd number if the even number is 4
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number