CBSE Class 9 - Solutions to Linear Equations Videos
- 7. A number consists of two digits whose sum is 12. If 18 is added to the number, the digits are reversed. Find the number.
- if p = 100r - t . find value of p where r = 0.25 and t = 10
- 3a= 16-4
- how much 2÷3×2÷5×5×6
- The solution of equation x-2y=4 is
- sir you told that x and y cannot be zero but in some sums you havw put the value as zero so can you explain how it happens
- For what value of k the points (k,-3)lies on the line 3x-y=6
- if x=1,y=0 find the value of 9x^2+3xy+25y^2
Lenier equation in two variable
Find the answer of cyclic quadrilateral rectangle
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.