The solution of equation x-2y=4 is
Asked by mamatasaha070 | 18th Oct, 2020, 08:52: PM
Hint - Use hit and trial method.
when x = 0, y = -2
when y = 0, x = 4 and so on....
Answered by | 19th Oct, 2020, 01:07: PM
- sir you told that x and y cannot be zero but in some sums you havw put the value as zero so can you explain how it happens
- For what value of k the points (k,-3)lies on the line 3x-y=6
- if x=1,y=0 find the value of 9x^2+3xy+25y^2
- Lenier equation in two variable
- Find the answer of cyclic quadrilateral rectangle
- x+√y=7 and √x+y=11 find the value of x and y
- Kantabai bought 1.5 kg of tea and 5 jg of sugar for shop . She paid ₹50 as a return fare for rickshaw . Total expense was ₹700 . Then she realised that by ordering online the goods can be bought with free home delivery at the same price . So next month she placed the order online for 2 kg sugar and 7 kg tea she paid 880 for that . Find the rate of sugar and tea per kg
- 4. Two numbers are such that the ratio between them is 5 : 2. If each is increased by 1 the ratio between the new numbers so formed is 7 : 3. Find the original number.
- Q.1 After 12 years Kanwar shall be 3 times as old as he was 4 years ago. find his present age? Q.2 The sum of the digits of a two-digit number is 8. When the digits are reversed the number increases by 18 what is the original number? Q.3 Carpenter charged Rs. 2500 for making a bed. The cost of materials used is Rs. 1100 and the and the labour charges Rs. 200/hr. Did how many hours did the carpenter work?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number