True or False
1) In sound waves,movement of particles occurs-
2) Direction of propagation is a direction of energy-
Asked by bbandab | 10th Mar, 2020, 12:47: PM
1. True.Sound waves are mechanical wave in nature and is charaterized by movement of particle of medium. The particle vibrate parallel to the direction of motion of the wave.
2.True. Energy travels along the direction of vibration of particles.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 11th Mar, 2020, 10:35: AM
- What is speed.S.I unit
- defin ultrasonic sound
- How sound can travel from water
- If you were both on the moon ,your friend will not be able to hear you call
- Name the following Distance from the mean position to the top of the crest- Distance travelled by the wave- Source of vibration of wave-
- Direction of propagation is a direction in which__________travels.
- Why speed of sound is maximum in solids?
- How sound is produced by human beings?
- How sound propagates? Explain its propagation in air.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number