If you were both on the moon ,your friend will not be able to hear you call
Asked by badruddin52 | 5th Apr, 2020, 04:04: PM
Sound travels in the form of lonhitudinal waves and requires medium for propagation and cannot travel through vacuum.
On moon there is vacuum. Thus, it you will not be able to hear your friend's call on the Moon.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 5th Apr, 2020, 04:15: PM
- What is speed.S.I unit
- defin ultrasonic sound
- How sound can travel from water
- Name the following Distance from the mean position to the top of the crest- Distance travelled by the wave- Source of vibration of wave-
- True or False 1) In sound waves,movement of particles occurs- 2) Direction of propagation is a direction of energy-
- Direction of propagation is a direction in which__________travels.
- Why speed of sound is maximum in solids?
- How sound is produced by human beings?
- How sound propagates? Explain its propagation in air.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number