Direction of propagation is a direction in which__________travels.
Asked by bbandab | 10th Mar, 2020, 12:39: PM
Direction of propagation is a direction in which wave travels.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 11th Mar, 2020, 11:14: AM
- What is speed.S.I unit
- defin ultrasonic sound
- How sound can travel from water
- If you were both on the moon ,your friend will not be able to hear you call
- Name the following Distance from the mean position to the top of the crest- Distance travelled by the wave- Source of vibration of wave-
- True or False 1) In sound waves,movement of particles occurs- 2) Direction of propagation is a direction of energy-
- Why speed of sound is maximum in solids?
- How sound is produced by human beings?
- How sound propagates? Explain its propagation in air.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number