transpiration and photosynthesis are both interlinked processes
Asked by Umesh | 3rd Jan, 2018, 06:29: AM
In the daytime, stomata are open to facilitate the inward diffusion of carbon dioxide for photosynthesis and water vapours are also lost to the outside during transpiration.So, stomatal transpiration can take and carbon dioxide can also enter the green leaf to enable photosynthesis to take place.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 3rd Jan, 2018, 08:14: AM
- forests tend to bring more rain
- Does Increased potassium ion concentration in the guard cells, make the guard cells a hypertonic or hypotonic solution?
- Briefly explain how does transpiration help in upward conduction of water in the plants
- Please explain the steps to measure transpiration
- What is the use of ganong's potometer
- Explain the mechanism of stomatal transpiration step by step
- Hi sir can you tell any four advantages of transpiration???? Sir plant have no blood yet we sometimes say that a plant is "bleeding".How do we this answer????? Is transpiration an excretory process in the plants.....???? Sir please answer as fast as posible.........
- In the bag tied around the cactus pot .................................
- pleas explain the experment
- During transpiration ,more the water absorbed by the roots , will the leaves will droop or wilt at the same rate
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number