forests tend to bring more rain
Asked by ahmadjunaid2882 | 15th Sep, 2020, 08:30: PM
Forests bring more rain because the air passing over forests picks up moisture given off by trees and plants, fueling rains and increasing rainfall.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 16th Sep, 2020, 11:05: AM
- Does Increased potassium ion concentration in the guard cells, make the guard cells a hypertonic or hypotonic solution?
- Briefly explain how does transpiration help in upward conduction of water in the plants
- Please explain the steps to measure transpiration
- What is the use of ganong's potometer
- Explain the mechanism of stomatal transpiration step by step
- Hi sir can you tell any four advantages of transpiration???? Sir plant have no blood yet we sometimes say that a plant is "bleeding".How do we this answer????? Is transpiration an excretory process in the plants.....???? Sir please answer as fast as posible.........
- In the bag tied around the cactus pot .................................
- pleas explain the experment
- During transpiration ,more the water absorbed by the roots , will the leaves will droop or wilt at the same rate
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number