In the bag tied around the cactus pot .................................
Asked by rajmashal8 | 16th Sep, 2018, 08:59: AM
If a plastic bag is tied around the cactus plant, the plant will lose the water in the process of transpiration through the pores on the leaf. And the bag gets filled with tiny droplets of water vapour.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 16th Sep, 2018, 12:43: PM
- forests tend to bring more rain
- Does Increased potassium ion concentration in the guard cells, make the guard cells a hypertonic or hypotonic solution?
- Briefly explain how does transpiration help in upward conduction of water in the plants
- Please explain the steps to measure transpiration
- What is the use of ganong's potometer
- Explain the mechanism of stomatal transpiration step by step
- Hi sir can you tell any four advantages of transpiration???? Sir plant have no blood yet we sometimes say that a plant is "bleeding".How do we this answer????? Is transpiration an excretory process in the plants.....???? Sir please answer as fast as posible.........
- pleas explain the experment
- During transpiration ,more the water absorbed by the roots , will the leaves will droop or wilt at the same rate
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number