To find rarional btw potential difference and current
Asked by Gaganyadav0037 | 3rd Jun, 2019, 05:30: PM
The relation between potential difference and current is,
V = IR
V - potential difference
I - Current
R - proportionality constant called resistance
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 4th Jun, 2019, 01:20: PM
- If the resistance is doubled then the length also doubled but your in your MCQ quiz the but the length is l/2
- explain ohms law
- A resistance wire made from German silver has a resistance of 4.25 ohm. Calculate the resistance oi another wire, made from the same material such that its length increased by 4times and area decreased by 3times.
- define ohms law
- Please find the attached question,
- How many 176 ohm resistors ( in parallel) are required to carry 5A on a 220V line?
- Why resistance will increase to 3 times when length is increased 3 times and will not increase to 9 times?
- A battery of 9V is connected in series with resistors of 0.2 ,0.3, 0.4, 0.5, and 12 . How much current would flow through the 12 resistor?
- A bulb is rated as 60W , 220V . what does it mean?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number