The type and level of sound which has a harmful effect on people is called
Asked by shaanvi | 26th Jun, 2019, 02:37: PM
The type and level of sound which has a harmful effect on people is called noise.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 29th Jun, 2019, 09:15: AM
- How sound can travel from water
- If you were both on the moon ,your friend will not be able to hear you call
- Name the following Distance from the mean position to the top of the crest- Distance travelled by the wave- Source of vibration of wave-
- True or False 1) In sound waves,movement of particles occurs- 2) Direction of propagation is a direction of energy-
- Direction of propagation is a direction in which__________travels.
- Why speed of sound is maximum in solids?
- How sound is produced by human beings?
- How sound propagates? Explain its propagation in air.
- How you can prove that sound requires a medium to propagate?
- I want to learn sound as longitudinal wave
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number