The sum of numerator and denominator is equal to 7 . Four times the numerator is 8 less than 5 times the denominator. Find the fraction.
Asked by archana | 30th Jan, 2017, 09:09: PM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 31st Jan, 2017, 08:58: AM
- 1 is subtracted from the numerator of a fraction it became 2/3 ,but if 5 is added to the denominator of a fraction it became 1/2 . find the fraction?
- The sum of a two-digit number and the number formed by interchanging the digit is 132.If 12 is added to the number,bew number becomes 5times the sum of the digits,find the number?
- solve the following simultaneous equations using elimination method 1] 2y-x=0 ; 10x+15y=105
- 7/X +8/y =22 2/X +13/y =2
- In 5 years .Jagriti will be two -thirds as old as her aunt .Three years ago ,she was half as old as her aunt is now .How old are they now? It's answer is Jagriti's age =17 years her aunt 's age =28 years please tell me how
- 11(x-5)+10(y-2)+54=0 7(2x-1) +9(3y-1)=25 Elimination method
- 2x+x-y/6=2 x-2x+y/3=1
- The length of a rectangular garden is 12 m more than its breadth .The numeric value of its area is equal to 4 times the numeric value of its perimeter .Find the dimensions of the garden
- The sum of digits of a two digit number is 11.If the digit at ten's place is increased by 5 and the digit at unit's placeis decreased by 5,the digits of the number are found to be reversed.find the original number
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number