The solution of substance are mixed in following manner 480ml of 1.5M of 1st solution and 520ml of 1.2M of 2nd solution. What is the molarity of final mixture.
Asked by Pv808415 | 8th Jul, 2020, 02:44: AM
Molarity of final mixture can be calculated by-
Answered by Ravi | 8th Jul, 2020, 04:19: PM
- find out mole fraction of methanol in 5.2 m solution of methanol
- What is molarity
- find the molarity of 20% w/w NaOH
- How can we differentiate between questions related to wt by vol% and vol by vol% or wt by wt%
- Units of molality?
- How many gram of concentrated nitric acid solution should be used to prepare 500 ml of 2.0 M HNO3? The concentrated acid is 70 % HNO3. 1) 45.0 g conc. HNO3 2) 90.0 g conc. HNO3 3) 70.0 g conc. HNO3 4) 50.0 g conc. HNO3
- Pls explain
- What is aqueous solution? Give example.
- almost all processes of body are in A ,here A is (a) solid solutions (b) liquid solutions (c) gaseous solution (d) none of these
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number