CBSE Class 12-science - Strength of Solutions Videos
- what is mole fraction
- what is titration
what is molarity
- what is molarity
- calculate the mass percentage of benzene and carbon tetrachloride. if 22g of benzene is dissolved in 122g of ccl4?
- NaCl is 100 % ionized in 0.02 molal aqueous solution. hence the ratio of elevation in boiling point to molal elevation constant is :
- Calculate the freezing point depression expected for 0.0711m aqueous soln. of Na2SO4. If this solution actually Freezes at -0.320c, what would be the value of van’t Hoff Factor (Kf For water is 1.86kkgmol-1 )U
- Henry law constant
- The vapour pressure of pure benzene is 639.7mm of Hg and vapour pressure of solution of a solute in benzene is 631.9mm of Hg. Calculate the molality of solution.
- Calculate the molarity of NaOH in the solution prepared by dissolving it's 16g in enough water to form 500ml of the solution.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.