The points A(4, -1), B(6, 0), C(7, 2) and D(5, 1) are the vertices of a rhombus. Is ABCD also a square?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 26th Jul, 2017, 02:48: PM
Answered by | 26th Jul, 2017, 04:48: PM
- find the coordinatesof the points on x axis which are at the distance of 5 units from (5,4)
- find the distance of the point (-3,4)from the x axis
- page 363 Question # 15 Prove that no value of x exists for which the points A(x,4) , B(1,-2) and C(-3,2) form an isosceles triangle at the vertex B.
- Page 363 Question # 7 If G is the centroid of a triangle ABC and O is any other point, then prove that : OA2 + OB2 + OC2 = GA2 + GB2 + GC2 + 3 GO2
- Page 362 Qtn : 3 Find out the distance between the following pairs of points: (a cos α , a sin α) and ( a cos β, a sin β ) (a m1 2, 2 am1) and a m1 2, 2 am1 (6a, a/2) and (-4a,5a/2)
- Page 353. Question : 12 Prove that the diagonals of a rectangle bisect each other and are equal.
- abscissa of a point A is equal to its ordinate, and its distance from the point B(1,3) is 10 units, What are the cordinates of A
- If the points(x, y) is equidistant from the point (a+b, b-a) and (a-b, a+b) , prove bx=ay
- The center of the circle is (2k-1, 3k+1) and it passes through the point (-3, -1). Find the values for k, if the diameter is 20 units. Thank you
- Q1. If the point A(2,-4) is equidistant from P(3,8) and Q(-10,y),then find the value of y. Also find distance PQ.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number