The energy absorbed by each molecule (A2) of a substance is 4.4 × 10^-19 J and the bond energy per molecule is 4.0 × 10^-19 J. The kinetic energy of the molecule per atom will be ?
Asked by arunavamitra50 | 6th Jun, 2018, 08:25: PM
The molecule is diatomic (A2).
The kinetic energy of the molecule per atom will be 2× 10-20 J.
Answered by Varsha | 7th Jun, 2018, 11:02: AM
- rate equation
- pls solve
- In the reaction A + 2B 2C + D. If the concentration of A is increased four times and B is decreased to half of its initial concentration then the rate becomes
- 4.80 ques
- 4.22 sum plz
- Rate of formation of so3 according to reaction 2so2+02=2so3 is 1.6×10-3 kg/min.find rate at which so2 reacts is. Can u pls expain me what is the meaning of rate at which so2 react. is it means rate of reaction or rate of disappearance of so2
- Sir can you please explain michaelis montenegro equation
- The rate of reaction at 40°C is 5 units. The rate of same reaction on at 80°C is
- Determine the rate law and the value of k for the following reaction using the data provided. 2n2o5=4no2+o2 [n2o5] initial rate 0.093 4.84 x 10^-4 0.084 4.37 X 10^-4 0.224 1.16 x 10^-3
- What is the ratio of t3/4:t1/2 for a first order reaction?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number