The distance x covered by a body moving in a straight line in time t is given by the relation-
If v is the velocity of body at a certain instance of time, find it's acceleration.
Asked by simasarkar1968 | 28th May, 2020, 07:02: PM
Distance is x
and time is t
The equation given is
t = 2x²+3x
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 28th May, 2020, 08:46: PM
- Velocity as a function of position for a particle is given as v = √x (ii) Find acceleration as function of time.
- Formula to find distance travelled by an uniformly accelerated body is
- eg. v = 2x ; assume t = 0 ; x = 2 m ; find a(t)?
- Define instantaneous acceleration.
- The velocity of the particle is given by v = 4t2 + 7 cm/s. Find the velocity of the particle during the time interval t1 = 2s and t2 = 4s also find the average acceleration during the same interval of time.
- The displacement of a particle along x-axis is given by x = 4 + 6t + 5t2. Obtain its velocity and acceleration at t = 2s.
- What does the slope of a line on velocity-time graph reveals about the acceleration of the object?
- Give any three information about the motion of an object with help of given figure.
- What does this graph indicate about the motion of an object?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number