Asked by | 24th Feb, 2008, 01:29: PM
NH3 is easily liquified than CO2 so it will be adsorbed more.
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 06:17: PM
- What are the 6 factors that influence adsorption
- Adsorption and absorption what is the difference in them.
- define the adsorption isobar
- define the extent of adsorption
- define enthalpy of adsorption
- how does the extent of adsorption in the solution phase vary with concentration of solution
- what are the factors that influence the adsorption of gas on a solid
- Surface Chemistry 1) define . enthalpy of adsorption and extent of adsorption and adorption isobar 2) what are the factors that influence the the adsorption of a gas on a solid ? 3) how does the extent of adsorption in the solution phase vary with concentration of solution ? 4) name the two groups into which the phenomenon of catalysis can be divided . Give an example of each group which chemical equation involved . 5)difference b/w peptisation and coagulation 6) explain Hardy Schulze rule THANKYOU
- Write the equation representing the adsorption of a solute from a solution by bred if arc method
- What is the difference between absorption and absorption?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number