Suppose this page is perpendicular to a uniform magnetic field and the magnetic flux through it is 5 wb. If the page is turned by 30 degrees around an edge the flux through it will be:
1. 5.0 wb
2. 4.3 wb
3. 10.0 wb
4. 2.5 wb
5. 5.8 wb
Asked by Hardikkr333 | 25th Nov, 2021, 10:46: AM
Magnetic flux = Φ0 = 5 Wb
The page is turned around through an angle = 30°
Thus, magnetic through the edge of the paper is
ΦB = Φ0 cosθ = 5 cos 30° = 5 x 0.866 = 4.33 Wb
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 25th Nov, 2021, 11:03: AM
- The value of magenetic field produced by coduction current and displacement current are equal at the edges ofor capacitor or not?
- Why displacement current is induced in a coil by change in magnetic flux produced by another coil in vicinity?
- What is magnetic flux?
- Write an expression for the magnetic flux linked with the surface?
- What is the units of magnetic flux? How are they related? Is magnetic flux a scalar or vector quantity?
- A coil of area 0.5 m² is situated in a uniform field B = 2 Wb/m² and the normal to the plane of the coil makes an angle of 60° with respect to the magnetic field. Find the magnetic flux through the area A.
- A circular coil and a bar magnet placed nearby are made to move in the same direction. If the coil covers a distance of 2 m in 1 sec and the magnet a distance of 4 m in 2 sec. calculate the induced emf produced in the coil.
- Enlist the factor on which the magnetic flux linked with the circuit depends.
- When is the magnetic flux linked with the circuit (a) maximum and (b) minimum?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number