Source of light of kept at focus of mirror in headlighte of vehicles give reason
Asked by Omane7596 | 11th Dec, 2019, 08:54: PM
When light source is at focal point of mirror, after reflection ligt rays become parallel as shown in figure.
When light rays are in parallel, intensity will not be decreased at long distance,
we get illumination over a long distance
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 11th Dec, 2019, 11:25: PM
- The image of an object formed by a lens is of magnification -1. If the distance between the object and it's image
- In physics,what kind of image will be form when concave and convex mirror and in lens are kept together
- Is there any ratio for size of object in Convex mirror and real size of object ?
- Which mirror is used as a torch reflector?
- A Ray of light passing through the centre of curvature of a concave mirror is incident on its reflecting surface . What is the angle of incidence and angle of reflection of this ray.
- What is the general value of magnification in lens and mirror
- An object is placed in front of a concave mirror of focal length 30 cm. The virtual image of the object is obtained at a distance 20 cm from the mirror. Calculate the position of the object. Please explain briefly step by step
- The centre of curvature of a covnvex mirror is 20 cm,from the pole of the mirror find its length
- A thin rod of length f/3 is placed along optical axis a concave mirror of focal length f such that its image which is real and elongated just touches rod . calculate the magnification.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number