CBSE Class 10 Physics Light - Reflection and Refraction
- how to draw a ray diagram for concave mirror (i) Parallel to pricipal axis (ii) Passing through center of curvature
if you placed an object at
(1) between 'C' and F and
(2) F then find the position of image, size and nature of image formed by a concave mirrors ( with ray diagrams)
- When an object is placed between pole and focus of a convex mirror, then what is the image formed?
- How to form a image by concave mirror with position and size of image in a tabular form?
- The relation between focal length and radius of curvature is given by
- what is the convergence of light and where it is used
The image of an object formed by a lens is of magnification -1. If the distance between the object and it's image
- In physics,what kind of image will be form when concave and convex mirror and in lens are kept together
- Is there any ratio for size of object in Convex mirror and real size of object ?
- Which mirror is used as a torch reflector?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.