Solve (x+7/x+4)>1;x belongs to R
Asked by sankarprasadroy1187 | 11th Feb, 2020, 07:03: PM
To solve (x+7/x+4)>1; x belongs to R
Answered by Renu Varma | 13th Feb, 2020, 02:36: PM
- Solve 3x – 2 < 10
- Solve: 4x + 3 < 6x + 7
- The marks scored by Anuvrat in two cycle tests are 64 and 71. Find the minimum marks he should score in the third test to have an average of atleast 65 marks.
- A company manufactures packets of potato chips and its cost and revenue function for a week are
- Solve 7x+10 < 17
- Find the value of x such that x is an odd natural number and 2 ≤ x < 5.
- The longest side of the rectangle is five times the shortest side. If the perimeter of the rectangle is atleast 120 cm. Find the minimum value of shortest side.
- A student scores lowest marks in Mathematics. The marks scored in Science were twice than that of Mathematics and that in English were three times more than that of Mathematics. Find the minimum marks a student should score in Mathematics so that he gets an average of at least 70 marks.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number