solve the following equation for X
a+x a-x a-x
a-x a+x a-x =0
a-x a-x a+x
Asked by science field | 9th May, 2015, 04:16: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 11th May, 2015, 09:55: AM
- A square matrix of order 3 has |A|=6 , find |A.adjA|
- Pl ans as fast as possible..
- If A is a square matrix of order 3 and the |A| =6. What is the value of | 2A|?
- Using properties of determinants,prove that | a b c| |a-b b-c c-a| = a^3+b^3+c^3-3abc |b+c c+a a+b|
- If , then =?
- Show that the value of the determinant remains unchanged on interchanging the rows and columns.
- Show that if any two rows of a determinant are interchanged, then sign of the determinant changes.
- Show that if any two columns of a determinant are interchanged, then sign of the determinant changes.
- Show that if any two rows of a determinant are identical (all corresponding elements are same), then value of determinant is zero.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number