Asked by ars22734957 | 13th Mar, 2022, 08:56: AM
If B is a non-singular matrix and A is a square matrix then det(B-1 AB) is equal to
= det(B-1 BA)
= det A
Answered by Renu Varma | 16th Mar, 2022, 10:46: AM
- Second question
- plz solve
- Prove this please I need this..
- A square matrix of order 3 has |A|=6 , find |A.adjA|
- Pl ans as fast as possible..
- If A is a square matrix of order 3 and the |A| =6. What is the value of | 2A|?
- Using properties of determinants,prove that | a b c| |a-b b-c c-a| = a^3+b^3+c^3-3abc |b+c c+a a+b|
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number