Prove this please I need this..
Asked by 2003.m.harsh | 24th Apr, 2020, 12:29: PM
TO prove that: |a, a+c, a-b // b-c, b, b+a // c+b, c-a, c| = (a+b+c)(a2+b2+c2)
Answered by Renu Varma | 24th Apr, 2020, 06:29: PM
- plz solve
- A square matrix of order 3 has |A|=6 , find |A.adjA|
- Pl ans as fast as possible..
- If A is a square matrix of order 3 and the |A| =6. What is the value of | 2A|?
- Using properties of determinants,prove that | a b c| |a-b b-c c-a| = a^3+b^3+c^3-3abc |b+c c+a a+b|
- If , then =?
- Show that the value of the determinant remains unchanged on interchanging the rows and columns.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number