A square matrix of order 3 has |A|=6 , find |A.adjA|
Asked by mittalishita2002 | 23rd Jan, 2020, 08:11: PM
A square matrix of order 3 has |A|=6 .
|adjA| =|A|n-1 = |A|3-1 =|A|2 = 62 = 36
|A.adjA| = |A||adjA| = 6 × 36 = 216
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 24th Jan, 2020, 10:47: AM
- Prove this please I need this..
- Pl ans as fast as possible..
- If A is a square matrix of order 3 and the |A| =6. What is the value of | 2A|?
- Using properties of determinants,prove that | a b c| |a-b b-c c-a| = a^3+b^3+c^3-3abc |b+c c+a a+b|
- If , then =?
- Show that the value of the determinant remains unchanged on interchanging the rows and columns.
- Show that if any two rows of a determinant are interchanged, then sign of the determinant changes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number