Ria and Rama are students of Class-X. Ria is very much organized and maintained. All teachers love her. She earns a great respect in the class where as Rama is un-organised and always faces a lot of problems in handling life situations.
(i) In your opinion how does organization skill help in daily life?
(ii) How can you relate the above fact with the chapter classification of elements.
(iii) How classification of elements help us in studying them properly?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 24th Jul, 2017, 03:55: PM
(i) Organisation makes our life simple, easy and systematic.
(ii) As classification and organization help us in our daily life in the same way classification of elements has made the study of elements easier and simple.
(iii) We can know about the properties of elements because of this classification.
Associated Value: The learner will be motivated to practice an organized life with discipline.
Answered by | 24th Jul, 2017, 05:55: PM
- how to remember the valancies of elements?
- How many groups and periods were in Mendeleev's periodic table?
- how can we find the electro negitivity of an atom
- How to learn periodic table
- How are the properties of aluminium similar to boron?
- If an element X is placed in group 14, what will be the nature of bond in its chloride? Write the chemical formula of the compound formed.
- Please write all the trends in groups and periods of periodic table with reasons (each reason should be atleast of 3 -4 lines)
- Plz give and of Qsno 7 of periodic classification of elements from the inportimp question provided
- Explain giving justification the trends in the following properties of elements, on moving from left to right in a period, in the Modern periodic Table. (a) Variation of valency. (b) Change of atomic radius. (c) Metallic to non-metallic character. (d) Electronegative character. (e) Nature of oxides.
- What are the similarities between Mendeleev's periodic table modern periodic tablr
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number