raw mango pieces are sprinkled with salt before pickling
Asked by kumarkannad15 | 25th Mar, 2018, 12:46: PM
Salt acts as preservative and kills or inhibits the growth of micrrorganisms by drawing water out of the cells of both the microbe and the mangoes through osmosis.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 25th Mar, 2018, 05:32: PM
- why is weedicides important
- Is Intercroping supirior to mixed cropping?
- With diagram explain various processes in tissue culture
- what is harvedting
- mention the preventive and control measure used before grain are stored?
- "Ration of crop also help in pest control." What is meant by ration of crop?
- What are the objectives of crop variety improvement
- Enlist some factors for which variety improvement is done in plants.
- Compare fertilizers and manures.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number