"Ration of crop also help in pest control."
What is meant by ration of crop?
Asked by hk.sachdev | 30th Oct, 2018, 04:03: PM
Crop Ratio is defined as the ratio of land irrigated during the two main crop seasons Rabi and Karif. This ratio formula can also help to know the ratio of pests or weeds attacked at one particular season.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 31st Oct, 2018, 09:26: AM
- why is weedicides important
- Is Intercroping supirior to mixed cropping?
- With diagram explain various processes in tissue culture
- what is harvedting
- mention the preventive and control measure used before grain are stored?
- What are the objectives of crop variety improvement
- raw mango pieces are sprinkled with salt before pickling
- Enlist some factors for which variety improvement is done in plants.
- Compare fertilizers and manures.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number