Asked by gpnkumar0 | 2nd Oct, 2017, 10:53: AM
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 3rd Oct, 2017, 12:10: PM
- define ohms law
- Please find the attached question,
- How many 176 ohm resistors ( in parallel) are required to carry 5A on a 220V line?
- Why resistance will increase to 3 times when length is increased 3 times and will not increase to 9 times?
- A battery of 9V is connected in series with resistors of 0.2 ,0.3, 0.4, 0.5, and 12 . How much current would flow through the 12 resistor?
- A bulb is rated as 60W , 220V . what does it mean?
- Fig a,b,c show three cylindrical copper conductors along with their face areas and length.Compare the resistance and the resistivity of the three conductors justify your answer.Which geometry will have highest resistance and why?
- In an experiment on studying the dependence of current (i) flowing through a given resistor on the potential difference (v) applied across it, list two ways how a student would change the values of current in the circuit?
- How solve problems related to resistance
- how electricity passes through a area of cross section
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number