Asked by gpnkumar0 | 2nd Oct, 2017, 10:53: AM
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 3rd Oct, 2017, 12:10: PM
- what is the unit of resistivity?
- a potential difference of 10 volt is needed to make a current of 0.02 impair for flow through a wire. what potential difference is needed to make a current of 250 mili ampere flows through the same wire
- Define resistance and also explain it through ohm law?
- potential diffrence
- define the term ohm meter
- (a) Why do copper or aluminium wires generally used for electrical transmission and distribution purposes ? (b) Two wires, one of copper and other of manganin, have equal lengths and equal resistances. Which wire is thicker ? Given that resistivity of copper is lower than that of manganin.
- What is Ohm's Law
- definition of potential difference
- what is swich
- the effective resistance between A and D in the circuit
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number