Asked by rajsolankiveer | 11th Jun, 2020, 05:08: PM
Step 1 : Fnding the acceleration of the train when it is at the distance of 2 km from the pole.
final velocity 'v' is 0 because it is assumed that the train is supposed to stop when it reaches the pole.
initial velocity = 20 km/hr ...(given)
s = 2 km, the distance of the train from the pole.
Step 2: Finding the time in which the train travelled 2kms to the pole.
Step 3: Finding the distance that the bird covers in the above period of time.
distance = speed (of bird) x time (above calculated)
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 11th Jun, 2020, 07:28: PM
- please answer the question given below
- obtain equation of motion of constant acceleration using matter calculus
- On turning a corner, a motorist rushing at 44 ms-1 find a child on the road ahead. He is currently stops the engine and applies the brakes so as to stop it within 1m of the child. Calculate time required to stop it stops.
- What is motion?
- 14th sum plz
- Plz answer 4th part of 8th ques
- 13th sum plz
- Plz answer 12th ques
- IF A CAR start from rest and TRAVEL WITH CONSTANT acceleration for 10 second.find the ratio of distance in 1st and 2nd second travel by car?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number