Q1.What is orbital velocity?
Q2.What is transpoder?
Asked by Officialayush1661 | 17th Mar, 2019, 11:18: PM
The velocity due to which the artificial satellite keeps on revolving in the orbit is called orbital velocity.
The transponder is a device which on receiving the signal transmits different signals in response. It is used in satellite communications and navigation systems.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 18th Mar, 2019, 02:53: PM
- I'm unable to understand the 2nd law of kepler please give me some information about this and send me video which show the 2nd kepler law please help I'm new
- please solve it sir
- keplers 1st law
- The Earth-Moon distance is about 60 times the radius of the earth. What will be the approximate angular diameter of the earth as seen from the moon?
- What are the Kepler's Laws of Planetary Motion?
- What is the angular momentum of a satellite (mass, m) with respect to the centre of orbit?
- How many years will a planet take to complete one revolution around sun when the mean distance of sun from planet is 9 times that of sun and earth?
- State the conditions in which a body can be weightless.
- Name a polar satellite. State its uses.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number