Plz solve this
Asked by carnivalgirl8421 | 30th Jun, 2022, 01:58: PM
Filiform apparatus directs the pollen tube growth inside the embryo.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 1st Jul, 2022, 12:04: PM
- Help in this question..
- post fertilization events in flowers
- explain double fertilisation and give its significance
- What is post fertilisation? Define in short?
- what is pollen pistil interaction? describe in detail
- In the given figure of a dicot embryo, label the parts (A) and (B) and give their functions.
- What will be the fate of the following structures in an angiospermic plant? Ovary wall, ovule, zygote, outer integument, inner integument and primary endosperm nucleus.
- Name the common function that is performed by cotyledons and nucellus.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number