Asked by sunidhichauhan3625 | 10th Jun, 2022, 03:48: PM
The central cell after triple fusion becomes the PEC (primary endosperm cell).
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 13th Jun, 2022, 12:36: PM
- Help in this question..
- Plz solve this
- post fertilization events in flowers
- explain double fertilisation and give its significance
- What is post fertilisation? Define in short?
- what is pollen pistil interaction? describe in detail
- In the given figure of a dicot embryo, label the parts (A) and (B) and give their functions.
- What will be the fate of the following structures in an angiospermic plant? Ovary wall, ovule, zygote, outer integument, inner integument and primary endosperm nucleus.
- Name the common function that is performed by cotyledons and nucellus.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number