explain double fertilisation and give its significance
Asked by dasneeraj36 | 19th May, 2020, 07:47: PM
Please click on Double Fertilisation to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 20th May, 2020, 12:35: PM
- post fertilization events in flowers
- What is post fertilisation? Define in short?
- what is pollen pistil interaction? describe in detail
- In the given figure of a dicot embryo, label the parts (A) and (B) and give their functions.
- What will be the fate of the following structures in an angiospermic plant? Ovary wall, ovule, zygote, outer integument, inner integument and primary endosperm nucleus.
- Name the common function that is performed by cotyledons and nucellus.
- Why is the process of fertilisation in a flowering plant referred to as double fertilisation? Explain.
- In the same species of Asteraceae and grasses, seeds are formed without the fusion of gametes. Mention the scientific term for such a form of reproduction.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number