plz explain Charles Darwin's theory of natural selection....
Asked by Shilpa Patane | 14th Dec, 2011, 03:38: PM
Darwin's Theory of Evolution can be summarised as follows:
1. There exists Variation in every population.
2. Organisms Compete for limited resources.
3. Organisms produce more Offspring than can survive.
4. Organisms pass Genetic traits on to their offspring.
5. Those organisms with the Most Beneficial Traits are more likely to survive and reproduce.
Answered by | 19th Dec, 2011, 09:31: AM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number