please solve this problem by using simultaneous linear equation(can be by elimination method)
please give me the full solution with the equation formed.
the problem is:A and B have some money with them.A said to B ,"if u give me 100rupees my money will become 75% of the money left with u". B said to A,"instead if u give me 100rupees your money will become 40% of my money.How much money did A & B have originally?
Asked by naganshul258 | 6th Jun, 2017, 12:56: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 6th Jun, 2017, 03:14: PM
- X+y=6 X-y=4 Find xy
- 1. 8x+5y=9 3x+2y=4 linear equation
- 3x + 4y =10 and 2x - 2y = 2
- When a two digit number is divided by the sum of its digits, the quotient is 7. If the ten's digit is diminished by twice the unit's digit, the remainder is zero. What is the number?
- solve 4/X + 3/4=2 , 3/X - 2/4=5 by elimination method
- How to solve By elimination method
- How to solve 5x + 7y = 66 2x - 3y = -20 By elimination method.
- How to solve 5x + 7y = 66 2x - 3y = -20 By Elimination method
- 3x+2y+1=0 5x+6y-5=0
- 4/5x-3/4y=1 4/9x-1/2y=1
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number