Asked by nitishkrnehu09 | 1st Jan, 2018, 04:24: AM
Kα x-ray lines are given in table in terms of keV.
0.75 A° = 16.531 keV and 1.5 Aº = 8.265 keV
I have noted the Kα1 and Kα2 lines of the elements given in the question and it is given below
Element Kα1 (keV) Kα2(keV)
Nb-41 16.6151 16.521
Cu-29 8.047 8.027
Ag-47 22.16 21.99
Co-27 6.93 6.92
Then most likely P = 29Cu and Q = 41Nb
Answered by | 1st Jan, 2018, 12:25: PM
- What is electromagnetic spectrum?
- What is/are the common factors between all kinds of electromagnetic radiations?
- What is the wavelength of electromagnetic wave of frequency 4 X 109 Hz in free space? Also state its applications.
- What is visible spectrum?
- State the uses of Infra Red Rays.
- Find the ratio of the speeds of infra red rays and gamma rays in vacuum?
- Answer the following: a) Which part of the electromagnetic spectrum has largest penetrating power? b) Which part of the electromagnetic spectrum has highest frequency?
- Name which part of the electromagnetic spectrum is used for: a) Treating muscular strains b) To treatment of certain kinds of cancer c) Sterilizing Instruments
- Name the colours in the visible spectrum and their wavelengths in Armstrong.
- Write the physical limit of visible range of electromagnetic spectrum in kHz.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number