Please give the solution
Asked by Kanwaranita10 | 4th Aug, 2019, 12:15: PM
(b) Angle of deviation = 180o
(c) Prism binocular
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 4th Aug, 2019, 01:06: PM
- why does the refractionn does not happen in total internal reflection
- Can you explain internal refraction in prism? What is the relationship between critical angle and refractive index?
- What colour of the sun is seen when seen from the surface of the moon?
- Why in total internal reflection,light ray must pass from denser to rarer medium ONLY?
- Draw a labelled diagram to show a deviation of 90° using a right-angled prism.
- Why for total internal reflection light must travel from denser to rarer medium? please tell me sir
- Practical file to verify laws of reflection of light ( complete activity consisting of- aim,appratus,tools,theory experimental setup, procedure, observations,result )
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number