Please find the attached question,
Asked by ajayrath7 | 6th Apr, 2019, 10:01: AM
Since both the resistor are connected in series so
Net resistance of the circuit R = 20+4= 24Ω
Using ohms law
I =V/R = 6/24 = 1/4 = 0.25 A
Voltage across electric lamp V = I×R = 0.25×20 = 5 V
Voltage across conductor V = I×R = 0.25×4 = 1 V
Answered by Ankit K | 6th Apr, 2019, 10:13: PM
- what is electricity
- If the voltmeter reads 0.2 V and the ammeter reads 0.101A, the resistance of the voltmeter is (in ohm) 2 A A
- What is resistance?
- I is directly proportional to V,then V is also proportional to l (is it true)
- what is ohm's law?
- Experiment to verify ohm's law
- Please solve.
- what is the difference between resistance and resistivity of a conductor
- state ohm law draw a circuit diagram to verify ohm's law
- A piece of wire of resistence 20 ohm drawn out to increase its length to twice as original length .calculate its resistence now.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number