Please find the attached question,
Asked by ajayrath7 | 6th Apr, 2019, 10:01: AM
Since both the resistor are connected in series so
Net resistance of the circuit R = 20+4= 24Ω
Using ohms law
I =V/R = 6/24 = 1/4 = 0.25 A
Voltage across electric lamp V = I×R = 0.25×20 = 5 V
Voltage across conductor V = I×R = 0.25×4 = 1 V
Answered by Ankit K | 6th Apr, 2019, 10:13: PM
- If the resistance is doubled then the length also doubled but your in your MCQ quiz the but the length is l/2
- explain ohms law
- To find rarional btw potential difference and current
- A resistance wire made from German silver has a resistance of 4.25 ohm. Calculate the resistance oi another wire, made from the same material such that its length increased by 4times and area decreased by 3times.
- define ohms law
- How many 176 ohm resistors ( in parallel) are required to carry 5A on a 220V line?
- Why resistance will increase to 3 times when length is increased 3 times and will not increase to 9 times?
- A battery of 9V is connected in series with resistors of 0.2 ,0.3, 0.4, 0.5, and 12 . How much current would flow through the 12 resistor?
- A bulb is rated as 60W , 220V . what does it mean?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number