Please answer this question:
What is the mass of carbon(C-12) atom?(Give the answer in terms of g and kg)
Asked by aashu.60 | 28th May, 2015, 12:34: PM
Mass of C-12 atom is 12.011 amu.
This mass of C-12 is the molar mass defined as the mass (12 grams or 12x10-3 kg) of 1 mole of units of a molecule.
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 29th May, 2015, 11:10: AM
- When lead sulphide, PbS and lead oxide, PbO, are heated together the products are lead metal and sulphur dioxide, SO2. PbS(s) + 2PbO(s) 3Pb (l) + SO2 (g). If 14.0 g of lead oxide reacts according to the above equation, how many (a) moles of lead (b) grams of lead, (c) atoms of lead and (d) grams of sulphur dioxide are formed? (Atomic mass : Pb = 207.0, S = 32.1 ; O =16.0)
- 1) Calculate the number of Cl2 molecules and Cl atoms in 0.25 mol of Cl2 gas. 2) Molar mass of O is 16 g mol-1. What is the mass of one atom and one molecule of Oxygen?
- what is weight in 1 mole
- How to find mass percentage And molar mass
- 10 g of caco3 on reaction with 1 m hel acid
- molar mass of oxalic acid
- Limitations of law of constant composition
- Please answer it 🙏🙏
- are there easy ways to calculate the empirical formula and molecular formula of a compound? if asked in NEET to finish in less than a minute?
- hello sir, please explain the below two questions.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number