please answer my question

Asked by Abirami94 | 15th Mar, 2010, 12:06: PM

Expert Answer:

Dear Student

This defect is called short sited ness.

by using concave one canrecti fuy it

Answered by  | 15th Mar, 2010, 08:43: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.