On what basis are acids are classified into mineral and organic?
Asked by adipadmakarri | 19th Mar, 2021, 05:27: PM
Acids which are madeup of Carbon are organic acids.
Acids which are made up of other elements than carbon are inorganic acid.
That is the crirteria on the basis of acids are classified into mineral and organic acids.
Answered by Ravi | 20th Mar, 2021, 01:18: AM
- Among the following given substances, which ones when added to sulphuric acid solution can increase its pH to 7? A- Antacid B- Water C- Baking soda D- Glass cleaner
- Solve it
- How to understand the water is realising h+ions or oh ions when base or acid is added to water By seeing the water with naked eyes
- what is the solvay process?
- Do indicators have formula?Otherwise if a indicator(dye) is added to a compound(acid,base,salt solutions),will the formula of compound change?
- Which acid is strongest
- chemical properties of acid & base
- Carbonic acid is a mineral acid then why we considered it weak acid ??
- Explain the effect on concentration of hydronium ions and pH of an acidic solution on dilution
- name the sodium compound which is used for softening hard water
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number