Name the process of the separation techniques you would follow to separate (1) mixture of petrol and water
Asked by thevaishnavibaghel | 27th Apr, 2020, 04:28: PM
Mixture of petrol and water can be separated by using separating funnel.
Petrol is lighter than water, it floats on water and forms upper layer.
Answered by Varsha | 29th Apr, 2020, 06:43: PM
- How to separate milk from water
- Apparatus, procedure,observation and conclusion for paper chromatography and crystallization
- separation technique used to separate 1. mustard oil from water 2. ceram from milk 3.components of ink 4.aceton from water
- Differentiate between simple distillation and fractional distillation in points
- In CBSE Grade 9 SC text book mentioned 25 degree K is the minimum difference of boiling point required to apply distilation technique to seperate mixture, but in most of the site it mentioned 25 degree Celcius , which one is correct?
- To apply distilation technique, the difference in boiling point greater than 25 degree k mentioned in the text book, but most if tbe sitesmentionex 25 degree C. which one is correct
- what is sublimation
- What is fractional distillation?
- List out the differences between miscible and immiscible liquids.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number