After opening the soft drink like Coca-Cola we see some bubbles this indicates that it is a heterogeneous mixture but why we call it as a homogeneous mixture
Asked by dharshini19 | 16th Feb, 2021, 07:29: PM
The mixture, which has uniform composition through out its mass is known as 'Heterogeneous mixture'. Soft drinks (Pepsi, Coca-Cola etc.) mass are known as heterogeneous mixtures.
Bubbles are formed when we decrease the pressure, so carbon di oxide gas is released from the cold drink. In genral, cold drinks are filled with high pressure so it is known as heterogeneous mixture.
Answered by Ravi | 22nd Feb, 2021, 05:00: PM
- Name the process of the separation techniques you would follow to separate (1) mixture of petrol and water
- How to separate milk from water
- Apparatus, procedure,observation and conclusion for paper chromatography and crystallization
- separation technique used to separate 1. mustard oil from water 2. ceram from milk 3.components of ink 4.aceton from water
- Differentiate between simple distillation and fractional distillation in points
- In CBSE Grade 9 SC text book mentioned 25 degree K is the minimum difference of boiling point required to apply distilation technique to seperate mixture, but in most of the site it mentioned 25 degree Celcius , which one is correct?
- To apply distilation technique, the difference in boiling point greater than 25 degree k mentioned in the text book, but most if tbe sitesmentionex 25 degree C. which one is correct
- what is sublimation
- What is fractional distillation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number