CBSE Class 9 - Separation of Liquid Mixtures Videos
- experiment ink was stirred in water in test tube I and mustard oil was stirred in waterin test tube II. The test tubes were allowed to stand. Write your observation in each casethat is test tube I and test tube II.Also give a suitable reason for your observation.
- Explain distillation method using two separate liquids and lower boiling point difference Acetone and ethanol
- What is chromatography
- After opening the soft drink like Coca-Cola we see some bubbles this indicates that it is a heterogeneous mixture but why we call it as a homogeneous mixture
- Name the process of the separation techniques you would follow to separate (1) mixture of petrol and water
- How to separate milk from water
- Apparatus, procedure,observation and conclusion for paper chromatography and crystallization
- separation technique used to separate 1. mustard oil from water 2. ceram from milk 3.components of ink 4.aceton from water
- Differentiate between simple distillation and fractional distillation in points
- In CBSE Grade 9 SC text book mentioned 25 degree K is the minimum difference of boiling point required to apply distilation technique to seperate mixture, but in most of the site it mentioned 25 degree Celcius , which one is correct?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.