Name some common ailments suffered by people living in a residential area close to the airport.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 13th May, 2014, 08:28: AM
Common ailments suffered by people living in a residential area close to the airport are
(ii) Cardio vascular disease,
(iv) Lack of sleep
(v) Hearing impairment.
Answered by | 13th May, 2014, 10:28: AM
- please explain the last question......
- How do we hear sound? Explain
- Differentiate between Intensity and Loudness.
- Name few common NO HORN zones in a city.
- What are the three main causes of oceanic sound pollution?
- List any three measures to reduce noise pollution.
- What are the effects of noise on the animals?
- Name the steps taken by city administration to control noise pollution.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number