List any three measures to reduce noise pollution.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Measures to reduce noise pollution:
(i) Use of loudspeaker to be avoided.
(ii) Should not talk too loudly or play TV/ music too loudly.
(iii) Do not play music too loud while driving or use horn unnecessarily.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- please explain the last question......
- How do we hear sound? Explain
- Differentiate between Intensity and Loudness.
- Name some common ailments suffered by people living in a residential area close to the airport.
- Name few common NO HORN zones in a city.
- What are the three main causes of oceanic sound pollution?
- What are the effects of noise on the animals?
- Name the steps taken by city administration to control noise pollution.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number