My queztion is like this
Which among the two substances will react with magnesium powder to liberate hydrogen?
A) substance with ph 1.5
B)Substance with ph 5
Asked by soumyaranjan123456789 | 26th Jun, 2017, 11:28: AM
The correct option is (A) substance with pH 1.5 as the hydrogen ion concentration is more in this solution.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 26th Jun, 2017, 11:50: AM
- why acids produces h+ion
- A water molecule has 2 lone pair of electrons ,with one pair proton combines and make H30+ ,so is there a chance of H4O+ when another proton combines with H3O+?
- what happens when iron reacts with potassium nitrate and concentrated hcl
- lead oxide is a metallic oxide which reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce dash
- What is The basicity of hydrogen in acetic acid ?
- Why nitric acid cannot be concentrated beyond 68% by the distillation of a dilute solution of HNO3?
- why concentrated sulphuric acid is always added to water and not the water to concentrated sulphuric acid ? why the mixture gets hot?
- it is said that we should never add water to acid but then what should be done to make the acid dilute?
- ammonia is basic gas and when it reacts with sulphuric acid which is acidic in nature it produces Ammonium sulphate , but this reaction is not an example of neutralization reaction (it does not produces acid and base)?
- why is ammonia neutral to litmus?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number